Develops the overall design and specifications for creating and enhancing the experience and functionality of user interfaces for websites and mobile applications. Uses design tools to create storyboards, samples, prototypes, and templates for demonstrations and user testing. Highly qualified and familiar with website design.
As a Digital Designer, the candidate will focus on translating clients’ needs and business goals into designs and work with the larger team to ensure those designs reflect clients’ brand aspirations and standards.
- Build high-quality, human-centered design features across the entire tech stack—front end and back end.
- Create user flows, low-fidelity wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes, and conduct usability testing.
- Developing compelling, creative, and user-focused experiences and points of view that align with the client’s business objectives.
- Lead the design of a cohesive look-and-feel and standardized user experience across the applications.
- Create illustrations that fit within brand guidelines to reinforce and extend clients’ messaging.
- Evaluate competitor and industry websites to provide a meaningful analysis of the findings.
- Create interactive, shareable prototypes to demonstrate and test potential design solutions.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team with product owners, designers, and partners to implement the product and technology roadmap.
- Document requirements and articulate the expectations around user interaction, thereby providing specifications for the developers.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer or in a similar role is required.
- Ability to provide a portfolio of work examples.
- Agency experience is a plus (working experience as a UX/UI designer).
- Superior attention to detail and impeccable documentation on design processes, design standards, and guidelines for components and patterns.
- Experience with wireframe tools such as (Adobe XD).
- Visual design skills and the ability to use these skills to tell a story.
- Knowledge of accessibility design development (ADA Standards for Accessible Design).
- Stay current on important industry and customer trends to ensure our applications deliver relevant solutions.