The position requires complete knowledge of mobile application development, website design, database development, and support. Mobile experience developing user interfaces and low-level systems (such as networking and storage), experience developing and launching at least one app of high quality, familiarity with backend technologies (backend development experience is a plus but not a requirement), and strong programming skills, and knowledge of development for iOS and/or Android.
- Contribute to all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle.
- Responsible for driving detailed design and implementation in a fast-paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure.
- Provide day-to-day technical leadership; leverage professional experience to recommend best practices, systems, and architectures.
- Translate user requirements into innovative solutions using the latest technology.
- Participate in code reviews and create documentation on engineering and cross-functional practices.
- Responsibilities will include designing, developing, and testing hybrid mobile applications as well as planning, requirements analysis, data analysis, and documenting solutions for assigned projects.
- As part of the development team, you will be responsible for the design and development of next-generation Mobile Apps used by our clients.
- At least 2 years of experience designing, developing, unit testing, and deploying iOS and Android-based solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- Can develop for both major platforms (iOS, Android) natively and experience with cross-platform mobile technology (React Native/ Flutter).
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Experienced with all phases of app development – from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Experience with Apple Developer Account.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications into server-side systems.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills by identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.