We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Level Web Developer at our offices in Izmir. This is not a remote position, this position requires to be working side by side with the rest of the team at our location. This position reports directly to our Senior Developer. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding and practical application of HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, and other related web technologies. Knowledge and development experience using responsive web design/development techniques and best practices. The ability to learn rapidly and proactively master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Perform monthly maintenance and run performance reports.
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks, including front-end, back-end, and database development.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the highest level of optimization for the client.
- Provide assistance with website launches.
- Managing resources to ensure timely and successful deliveries.
- Assist in providing estimates for projects and maintenance tasks.
- Suggest and implement website & process improvements
- Use project management software, such as Teamwork, to log estimates and notes on tasks.
- Develop clear, concise, and comprehensible content & code for website and other initiatives.
- Stay on top of current industry trends, technology advancements in design & web design, and innovative tools to keep company and brands relevant.
- Experience with PHP Programming language, WordPress, and other content management tools is required.
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress CMS and hosting requirements.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in server-side maintenance
- Strong understanding of server maintenance
- Experience with WooCommerce and Shopify is a plus
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Understanding ADA compliance is a plus.