The Administrative Coordinator is a key member of an administrative team supporting the work of the marketing and development team. The person in this position assists with a broad variety of marketing and administrative projects which provides a terrific opportunity to build both administrative skills and knowledge of marketing content. In this role, you will coordinate new tasks that need to be scheduled and routed to the correct department personnel, and it is the traffic manager’s responsibility to keep everything running smoothly, despite the constant changes and demands of the agency.
- Schedule daily meetings with the team to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new projects coming into the agency.
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities. This often happens when clients initiate rush jobs, or the agency becomes involved in a pitch.
- Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues with too much, or too little, work coming into the agency.
- Create monthly reporting for our clients
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work successfully with multiple tasks and shifting priorities, both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer software: word processing, spreadsheet, document imaging, database, video conferencing, e-mail, and scheduling tools such as TeamWork.
- Experience with, and/or ability to work effectively with clients, developers, and staff from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
***Ability to communicate in English is essential. The interviews will be conducted in English.***